The SOUND+VISION Studio is 5 separate spaces:
- Creative Suite A - booth for audio recording and editing
- Creative Suite B - booth for graphic design, video editing, and more
- Creative Suite C - booth for digitization, graphic design, video editing and more
- Recording Studio - 2 room studio for full audio production
- Videocast Studio - for recording podcasts, video interviews, and audiobooks
Each space has different software and equipment based on the purpose of the room. Click the blue info boxes below for details.
Questions? Email studio manager Matthew Pelsma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-843-3833 x115 (Studio), or 785-843-3833 x139 (Tech Desk).
Monday-Thursday: 4 hour sessions begin at 10:30am and 3pm
Friday-Sunday: 3 hour sessions begin at 10:30am and 2pm
- You can reserve 2 sessions per month in the Recording Studio and Videocast Studio, and 4 sessions per month in the Creative Suites. Additional day-of bookings are allowed if space is available.
- Please present your photo ID at the Technology Desk before attending your session.
- The person who booked the reservation must be present during the session.
- Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you will be late, include a note during booking or call the Technology Desk at 785-843-3833 (x139).
- If you are more than 30 minutes late or absent and don't let us know, your session may be rebooked to allow others to use the space. Multiple no-call no-shows will result in the cancellataion of upcoming sessions, and you will not be allowed to book new sessions for 2 months. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping the S+V Studio available to everyone in our community.